I'm having issues accessing my account information.
If you're having issues accessing your CareZone account information, rest assured—your information is safely stored on our servers.
Please find helpful tips below to resolve common issues with accessing your account.
Forgot / Change CareZone password
- Confirm you are signed out of the website at CareZone.com.
- Click this link to open the password reset page.
- Enter your registered CareZone email address.
- Tap the Reset Password button.
- A message should appear, confirming that instructions will be emailed to you in a few minutes.
- Close the browser window to exit the message.
- Check your registered email account for the reset password email.
- Open the newest email titled Reset password instructions.
- Click the "Change my password" link inside the email.
- Enter a new password when prompted.
- Tap Change password to save your new CareZone password.
If you do not receive the Reset password instructions email, check your Spam and Trash folder.
Email sign-in error
If you're trying to sign in, but receive an error message that says “There is already an account with that email address”—you may be trying to sign in on the Sign Up page (instead of the Sign In page for existing members).
Here's how to sign in on your mobile device:
- Open the CareZone app.
- Look for the "Welcome Back" page to sign in.
- If you do not see "Welcome Back" on your screen, tap the link that says "Have an account? Sign in" (top right corner).
- Enter your registered email address.
- Enter your CareZone password.
- Tap Sign In.
Here's how to sign in on the CareZone.com website:
- Visit the website at CareZone.com from your mobile web browser (or desktop web browser).
- Tap on the Sign In link at the top right corner (just above the "Sign Up" link).
- Enter your registered email address and CareZone password.
- Tap Sign In.
Account information is missing
If you are signed in to CareZone and unable to locate your account information, please find helpful tips below to resolve the issue.
Have you used any alternate email addresses in the past?
If so, you may have registered your original CareZone account using a different email address. Try signing in to CareZone with any previously used email addresses. For additional help, click Contact Us at the bottom of this article.
Does your registered CareZone email address have a typo in it?
If your correct email address is email@example.com, but you mistakenly entered firstname.lastname@example.org when signing up for CareZone, this would cause confusion when trying to access your account.