Unsubscribe from CareZone emails
We send emails to be helpful, but we realize you may not want to hear from us, or only want to receive emails for some things.
If that’s the case, here are instructions for unsubscribing from CareZone emails.
CareZone Tips and Marketing Emails
We send tips on how to get started after you sign up, and will periodically send special offers for products and services that make your life easier.
How to unsubscribe
To unsubscribe you’ll need to click the unsubscribe link in any tip or marketing email.
- Open a tip email.
- Tap Unsubscribe after “Don’t want to receive emails from us?” at the bottom of the email.
- A new window with a notice reading “Unsubscribe. Remove yourself from all future mailings.” will open.
- Tap the Unsubscribe button.
App Notifications and Weekly Account Summaries
To help you stay on top of things, we send notifications based on activity in your account (e.g. reminders for an upcoming calendar event) and weekly updates on medication adherence, prescriptions needing a refill, and upcoming events on your calendar.
How to unsubscribe
You can manage your notification preferences on the CareZone.com website.
- Go to CareZone.com on a web browser (not the app) and sign in with your email and password.
- Go into Your Settings via the arrow drop-down menu next to your name in the upper righthand corner of the site.
- Uncheck the notifications you no longer want to receive (e.g. weekly account summaries, calendar reminders).
- Enter your password in the Current Password field.
- Click Save Changes.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
You can't change your email settings in the iOS app just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added to the app, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
You can't change your email settings in the Android app just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added to the app, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you want to cancel your CareZone account entirely, or if you're stuck, send an email to email@example.com and we'll help you out!