Revoke access of someone you've shared with
You're always in control of every "CareZone" you create. If you've shared access to a CareZone with someone and you'd like to revoke that access, it's easy to do—but you'll need to go to CareZone.com (on your computer) to do it.
- Go to CareZone.com on web browser (don't use the app).
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the name of the CareZone profile you'd like to change from the left side listing all your CareZone profiles.
- Under the Shared with section on the right side of the screen, click on the name of the person you want to remove.
- Click the Profile button under the person's name.
- Click Revoke access in the upper right corner of the person's profile.
If you don't see the Revoke access button, you may have skipped Instruction No. 3 above.
- Click the OK on the warning pop up.
Note: Only the person who originally created the CareZone can revoke access.
Can you change your mind?
If you decide you want to share access with a person again in the future, you can just share access again.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
Revoking access of a Shared With isn't available on iOS just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
Revoking access of a Shared With isn't available on Android just yet.