Reset or edit the time zone in CareZone
|In this article:|| Related articles:
Your account and profile time zone lets the app know when to send your reminders regardless of where you are.
Everyone who receives reminder notifications will see them at the same time, no matter what time zone they are in.
For example, if Dad takes a medication at 8am in Los Angeles, his daughter in New York will see the reminder at 11am.
Reset Time Zone
Your timezone is set by your device but sometimes needs to be synced by logging back in.
To sign out of your account and sign back in:
- Tap the colored circle (or your profile pic) at the top left of the home screen.
- Tap on Settings at bottom of the list that pops up.
- Tap Sign Out at the top right.
- One the Welcome Back page, you can then enter your email and original password.
Set Profile Time Zone
You can also set a specific time zone for beloved profiles you added (This can't be done on your main profile).
- Open the CareZone app.
- Tap on the blue profile icon at the top left.
- Tap on settings then the profile you want to change.
- Check the Time zone setting.
- Let me know if you have any questions!