Change or reset your password
You can reset your CareZone password if you forgot it, or change it for security reasons.
- Tap this link to visit the password reset page.
- Enter your registered CareZone email address.
- Tap Reset Password.
- An email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Open the email titled "Reset Password Instructions".
- Tap the "Change my Password" link inside the email.
- Type in a new password when prompted.
- Tap Change Password.
- You can now sign into your CareZone account on all devices with your new password.
Running into issues?
"I didn't receive the Reset Password Instructions email."
Please check your Spam or Trash folders.
"I'm being directed to my existing account on the website at CareZone.com"
For security purposes, the Reset Password Instructions email will expire shortly after requesting it. Tap this link if you need to request a new email anytime.
For additional help, email email@example.com.