Change or reset your password
|In this article:|| Related articles:
You can reset your CareZone password if you forgot it, or change it for security reasons.
Step One - Request a password reset email
- Tap this link to visit the password reset page.
- Enter your registered CareZone email address.
- Tap Reset Password.
Step Two - Change Your Password
An email will be sent to your registered email address.
- Go to your email inbox.
- Open the email titled "Reset Password Instructions".
- Tap the "Change my Password" link inside the email.
- Int the browser page that opens up, type in a new password when prompted.
- Tap Change Password.
You can now sign into your CareZone account on all devices with your new password.
I didn't receive the Reset Password Instructions email.
Please check your Spam or Trash folders.
I'm being directed to my existing account on the website at CareZone.com.
The Password reset link is inactive.
For security purposes, the Reset Password Instructions email will expire 15 minutes after requesting it or after a new one is requested. Tap this link if you need to request a new email anytime and try to only request one.