CareZone makes it easy to always have a current list of medications with you, including information on dosages, refills, and expiration dates.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
Here’s how to add new medications to your list:
- Tap the Medications icon (bottom of the screen).
- Tap the + button (top right corner).
- A camera view will appear to scan your prescription labels.
- Take four separate images to capture the entire prescription label by rotating the bottle before each image is taken. (If you prefer to enter your medications manually, just tap Type Instead? in the upper right corner.)
- Once you’ve finished scanning, you’ll see a “Scan Complete!” message.
- To scan additional medications, tap “Scan another medication”. If you’re finished adding medications, tap “Not now”.
- We'll notify you by sending a push notification when your medication scan is complete and all of the details for your prescription have been added (including medication name, dosage, and refill information).
- To confirm the imported medication info, tap “X”. If the scan is too dark or blurry, you will receive a notification asking you to re-scan.
- Tap on the Medications module.
- Tap the + button in the bottom right of the screen. If you do not see the + button, you may be in the Med Schedule view. Tap the back button next to Med Schedule in the upper left to get back to the main medications screen.
- A camera view will appear to scan your prescription labels. Take four scans of the prescription label, rotating the bottle to capture a full view of the label. Tap Yes Please to add more medications or No to complete the process. If you prefer to enter your medications manually, tap Type Instead, enter your medication information and tap the checkmark in the upper right to save.
- We'll send you a push notification when your scan is complete and all of the details for your prescription have been added, including drug name, dosage, and refill information. If the scan is too dark or blurry, you will receive a notification asking you to re-scan.
- Click on the Medications module.
- Click the blue Add a Medication button.
- Enter the medication name and other relevant details, such as dosage and pharmacy information.
- Click the Add Medication button at the bottom of the page.
If you get stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!