Add and Edit More Medication Details
When you scan your medications into CareZone, important details are automatically imported for you—including name, dosage, instructions, and refill information.
You can edit the imported information and add additional details. Here are some popular details to add:
- what it's for: list why you're taking a medication (e.g. high blood pressure)
- start/end date: record when you started/stopped taking a med
- remarks: record other details, such as brand name and side effects
If you're no longer taking a medication, you can move it to the Inactive section of the med list. Learn how.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
Here’s how to edit the details of your medication:
- Tap the Medications icon (bottom of the screen).
(Make sure you are on the LIST view tab instead of the SCHEDULE view tab)
- Tap on the medication you'd like to edit (e.g. Ibuprofen).
- Scroll and tap any field to make changes, or tap Edit (upper right corner).
- Tap Save when finished (upper right corner).
- Tap on the Medications module.
- Tap on the medication you'd like to edit.
Make sure you are on the Med Info tab.
- Tap on the pencil icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll and tap next to the field(s) you want to edit and make any changes.
- Tap the checkmark in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Medications module.
- Click on the medication you'd like to edit.
- Click on the Edit button in the upper right corner.
- Scroll and click in the field(s) you want to edit and make any changes.
- Click the Save Changes button at the bottom of your screen.