Search for info in a CareZone profile
|In this article:|| Related articles:
Need to quickly find information in a CareZone profile? The search feature is here to help. Whether you're caring for yourself or a loved one, you can easily search and locate important data—which is especially helpful when managing care, visiting the doctor, or in an emergency.
Here's how to search in the app:
iOS and Android Instructions
- Tap Home (bottom left).
- Tap the circular profile icon (top left).
- Tap the name of the profile you want to search.
- Tap the magnifying glass (top right).
- Enter any keyword in the search field (e.g. "aspirin", "flu shot", "supplies", etc).
- Note: Enter at least 3 characters to search.
- If the keyword is found in the profile, the results will appear in a list.
- Tap any result from the list to access the full details.
- To search for info in a different profile, tap Home and repeat steps 2-4 above.
Need more help? Contact us by tapping "Home" and "Inbox" in the app—or email email@example.com.