Critical Alerts for medication reminders (iOS)
|In this article:|| Related articles:
By popular demand (and with some help from Apple and our amazing engineering team), you can now set medication reminders to play a sound even if your phone is silenced or in “Do Not Disturb” mode. Never miss a medication reminder again!
(Currently available on iOS devices. Check back for an Android update soon!)
Here is how to set Critical Alerts:
Part 1: Open the CareZone app:
- Tap the profile icon (top left).
- Tap Settings (bottom left).
- Make sure the "Use Critical Alerts" slider is turned ON (towards the right).
- If you see a prompt:
- Tap Allow: Your critical alerts are now on!
- If you tap Open settings: Follow the steps in Part 2 below:
Part 2: (Follow only if you select "Open Settings")
- Open the Settings app (outside of CareZone).
- Tap Notifications.
- Make sure the Critical Alerts slider is turned ON (towards the right).
- Return to the CareZone app. Follow the steps in Part 1 (above) to turn Critical Alerts ON.
| In the CareZone app:
| In the Device Settings:
Critical Alerts are not yet available on Android, but they're in the works! Thanks for your patience.
CareZone Critical Alerts are currently only available in the CareZone mobile app.