Edit info in Trackers
When you record data in Trackers, the details often matter. If you need to make changes to a Tracker entry, you can edit the data anytime!
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap the Trackers module (bottom right).
- Tap the name of the tracker you would like to edit (e.g. Blood Pressure).
- Tap the three dots "..." at the far right to edit data for that entry.
- Tap any field to type in new data, or tap the X (far right) to delete data.
- Tap Save when you're finished editing (top right).
- Or, to delete all data in the Tracker entry, tap the red Delete Data button at the bottom. Then tap Delete Data again to confirm.
- Tap Trackers (bottom right).
- Scroll through the list to locate the Tracker you would like to edit (e.g. Blood Pressure).
- Tap View all data below the Tracker of your choice.
- Scroll through the list of dates (at the bottom) to locate an entry to edit.
- Press and hold on a Tracker entry to select it.
- A pencil icon and trash can icon will appear at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the pencil icon to edit an entry (top right corner).
- Tap any field to edit or delete data for that field.
- Tap the checkmark to save changes (top right).
- Or, tap the trash can icon to permanently delete all data for that entry.
We're sorry! Trackers are not yet featured on the website at CareZone.com.