Access Identification and Driver’s License Cards
CareZone makes it easy to always have your, or a loved one's, identification card or driver’s license easily accessible at the clinic, or in an emergency. Learn how to add identification cards.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
Here’s how to access and view identification cards:
- Tap the Home icon (bottom left corner) to return to the main dashboard.
- Tap PROFILE from the top navigation (upper right corner). To select a profile, tap the profile icon (upper left corner). Then, tap the name of the profile you wish to view (e.g. “Mary”).
- Tap View photo ID from the Photo ID field.
- Tap the name of the card you wish to view (e.g. Driver’s License or Photo ID).
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left so the side menu bar appears.
- Tap the Home button.
- Tap View Profile.
- Tap View Profile (again) or Complete this profile (if you have not completed it).
- Scroll down and tap on View Driver’s License & Photo ID.
Identification cards aren't accessible on CareZone.com just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!