Edit your profile
|In this article:|| Related articles:
You can store useful information in a CareZone profile—including insurance cards, date of birth, and medical conditions—for easy access when you need it.
Profile information is also included on the CareZone Emergency Card, which you can print directly from the app and carry in a wallet!
Android and iOS Instructions
- Tap the circular profile icon (top left).
- Tap the profile name you wish to edit.
- Tap the PROFILE tab (top right).
- Android: Tap the pencil button (bottom right).
- iOS: Scroll down and tap Edit Profile (bottom of the screen).
- Go to CareZone.com from your desktop computer or mobile web browser (not the CareZone app).
- Click Sign In (top right).
- Click Your Profile via the drop-down menu arrow (next to your name in the upper-righthand corner).
- Click any field to make changes (e.g. date of birth).
- Click Save Changes (bottom of the screen).
Note: The address field cannot be edited at this time. Please make address changes within the CareZone app.