Edit your profile
|In this article:|| Related articles:
You can store useful information in a CareZone profile—including insurance cards, date of birth, and medical conditions—for easy access when you need it.
Profile information is also included on the CareZone Emergency Card, which you can print directly from the app and carry in a wallet!
— If you're looking to edit your CareZone sign-in email address instead, sign in to your account on the CareZone.com website to update your email address (not the app). Learn how to change your login email.
- Tap the circular profile icon (top left).
- Tap the name of the profile you wish to edit.
- Tap the PROFILE tab (top right).
- Android: Tap the pencil button near the bottom right.
- iOS: Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap Edit Profile.
- Go to CareZone.com from your desktop computer or mobile web browser (not the CareZone app).
- Click or tap Sign In (top right).
- Click or tap Your Profile via the arrow drop-down menu next to your name in the upper righthand corner of the page.
- Make desired changes to profile.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Note: The address field cannot be edited at this time. Please make address changes within the CareZone app.