Add passcode protection in the app
Your information is protected by a secure password and data encryption. You can also add extra security with a four-digit passcode on iOS devices. Here's how:
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap Home in the app (bottom left corner).
- Tap the profile icon (top left corner).
- Tap the SETTINGS (bottom left corner).
- Tap Passcode Lock (at the very top).
- Tap Turn Passcode On.
- Choose a four-digit passcode (e.g. "1234", but hopefully a code that's harder to guess!)
- Re-enter your passcode to confirm.
- Tap Require Passcode if you'd like a delay in how long before the app asks for your passcode once it is closed (e.g. 5 minutes, 1 hour).
- Tap Done.
Passcode enabling isn't available on Android. For added security, sign out of CareZone after each session on Android or the CareZone.com website.