Revoke access of someone you've shared with
You're always in control of every "CareZone" you create. If you've shared access to a CareZone with someone and you'd like to revoke that access, it's easy to do—but you'll need to go to CareZone.com (on your computer) to do it.
- Go to CareZone.com on web browser (don't use the app).
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the page.
- Select the name of the CareZone profile you'd like to change from the left side listing all your CareZone profiles.
- Under the Shared with section on the right side of the screen, click on the name of the person you want to remove.
- Click the Profile button under the person's name.
- Click Revoke access in the upper right corner of the person's profile.
If you don't see the Revoke access button, you may have skipped Instruction No. 3 above.
- Click the OK on the warning pop up.
Note: Only the person who originally created the CareZone can revoke access.
Can you change your mind?
If you decide you want to share access with a person again in the future, you can just share access again.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
Revoking access of a Shared With isn't available on iOS just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
Revoking access of a Shared With isn't available on Android just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!