Delete a CareZone profile in your account
If you made an extra CareZone profile by mistake, or are no longer need one you previously created, you can simply delete the "CareZone".
Note: Only the person who created the "CareZone" can delete it, and all deletions are permanent.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Make sure you are on your Home screen looking at your listing of all your CareZone profiles.
If you're in a module, like Medications, tap the back arrow in the upper left corner until you get to your list of CareZones.
- Swipe your finger from right to left on the name of the CareZone you want to delete (e.g. Mom)
- Tap Delete.
- Type the word "Delete" in the box to confirm.
- Tap Go on your keyboard.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left so the sidebar menu appears.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap on the name of the Profile you would like to delete (e.g. Mom).
- Tap Delete this CareZone profile at the bottom.
- Tap on DELETE.
- Type "Delete" in the blank.
- Tap Done on your keyboard or tap the back button on your Android device.
- Tap the Delete button in the lower right.
- Go to CareZone.com on a web browser (don't use the app).
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner of the page.
- Go to Your Account via the little drop–down arrow next to your name in the upper right hand corner of the website.
- Click the red delete button on the profile you want to delete.
There are a few instances that require the CareZone support team to delete a CareZone profile. If you're unable to delete a CareZone, send an email to email@example.com and and let us know the name of the profile you are trying to delete.