Set a journal reminder
Journal reminders are helpful for tracking your, or a loved one's, pain, mood, drug reactions, sleep habits, and anything else that matters enough to record routinely over time.
How it Works
Simply enter a question, select a frequency and time, and we'll send you a push notification reminding you to record the answer in the Journal.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Go to the Journal module.
- Tap the alarm clock in the lower right corner of the screen.
- Enter the question you want us to ask you.
- Set the reminder frequency (daily, weekly, monthly) and time (e.g. 10am).
- Tap Done in the upper right corner of the screen.
You can't set a Journal Reminder in the Android app just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
You can't set a Journal Reminder on CareZone.com just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to email@example.com and we'll help you out!