Edit your profile
You can store useful information in a CareZone profile—including insurance cards, date of birth, and medical conditions—for easy access when you need it.
Profile information is also included on the CareZone Emergency Card you can print from the app and carry in a wallet.
If you want to edit your account login email, you'll need to use CareZone.com. Learn how to change your login email.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap on the profile name ("You", "Dad") at the top of the module list. If you don't see it, tap "<" in the upper left corner.
- Tap Edit in the upper right hand corner.
- Tap on the field (date of birth, allergies) you want to update.
If you'd like to add a profile photo, tap the letter or the photo at the top, then select where your new photo comes from:"Take Photo" or "Choose from Library" and select a new profile photo.
- Tap Save on the top right of the page.
- Tap the three dashed lines in the upper left corner.
- Tap Home.
- Tap View Profile.
- Tap Complete this profile.
- Tap on the Pencil button in the lower right hand corner to edit your profile.
- Tap on a field to enter information.
If you'd like to add a profile photo, tap on the initial in the circle at the top (e.g. "E" for Erin), which should open options for selecting a photo: from your phone gallery, or take a new photo.
- Tap the checkmark at the top to save your changes.
- Go to https://carezone.com instead of from the app.
- Click Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Click on Your Profile via the arrow drop-down menu next to your name in the upper righthand corner of the page.
- Make desired changes to profile.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
If you're stuck, send an email to email@example.com and we'll help you out!