Add your identification cards to CareZone
CareZone makes it easy to always have your, or a loved one's, identification cards easily accessible at the clinic, or in an emergency.
Simply scan your photo ID or driver's license into CareZone using your phone's camera and they'll be available whenever you need them.
iPhone and iPad Instructions
- Tap on the profile name ("You", "Dad") at the top of the module list. If you don't see it, tap "<" in the upper left corner.
- Next to Photo ID, tap on + Add photo ID.
- Select the type of ID you want to add—Driver's License or Photo ID—and press Scan card
- Tap on Front of your card on the screen to take an image of your card.
- If your photo is clear, press Use Photo to save it.
- Repeat and take a photo of the back of your card.
- Add a description (ie: Mom's driver's license)
- Press Done in the upper left-hand corner.
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper left so the side menu bar appears.
- Tap the Home button.
If you're adding identification cards to a different profile, tap the drop-down arrow and select the name of the profile you'd like to add to.
- Tap Add your Driver's License/ID cards.
- Tap on Front of your card and line up your identification card and tap Accept.
- Tap on Back of your card and line up the back of your card and tap Accept.
- Tap Submit to save.
You can't add your identification cards to CareZone.com just yet. If you'd like to see this feature added on the web, add the idea to our Suggestion Board!
If you're stuck, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you out!